Join us on Thursday July 28, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT as we discuss IT jobs with Max Brazao, Technical Recruitment Lead, & Jessica Naumoff, Talent Acquisition Partner with Software Company eSSENTIAL Accessibility
- Who we are who we’re not! A quick background on Max, Jessica and eSSENTIAL Accessibility
- Demystify: Executive search, Recruiters, and internal Talent Acquisition. Human Resources and Outplacement
- Who you are, who you’re not, who would you rather hire? (What does that mean)?
- Demystify: Transparency, Truth, and Communication Vs Opaqueness and hidden agendas
- The big deal about Digital Accessibility
- Demystify: The numbers, WCAG’s place, the ADA and AODA and why this absolutely effects everyone in technology
- Why we are talking today?
- To give advantage and clarity in what we’ve seen company’s generally look for in people at interview.
- Myth vs Fact knowing what the road looks like is 50% of the battle. Comparing opinions, with a majority truth.
- Individual Q&A, sharing experiences.
- Consulting Search & Recruitment – Friend or Foe and demystifying RPO vs transactional vs direct
- The technical resume quick and meaningful best practices
- Social vs professional network polarization and parity
- Expectations and personal brand (MMRRI)
- What to expect at an interview and when does it actually begin?
- The great Vanilla – Hearing the pin drop and why interviewing is weird!
- Tests, quizzes, Psychometric Assessments
- Correct communications, questions, follow up and closing
- Who speaks for you? All about references
- Between positions, extended leave’s, and continuity
- What do we see?
- Education – better while you work, volunteering is better while you’re not
- A bit about “The latest technology” vs staying relevant and agile
Free flowing Q&A
Burning questions people / candidates / students always wanted to ask but were afraid to!